Monday, April 23, 2018

9 Tips I Wish My Trekker Friends Had Given Me Before My First Trek


As we always try to give excuse in matter of life or adventure from blunders
that this was our first attempt and hopefully will not repeat the action from the next time. But why cant we take pre measure at first attempt itself. And my topic describe you what we can do while we are on the prime time.


While trekking is presume to be as easy as putting one foot in front of the other, my recent (and first ever) trek to bandajje arbi falls  in South India(Mangalore) made me realise that it can quickly become a lot more trick.

10 mints into the trek, a voice will recall that you are not born for this, and you will end up by considering weekends are not to take a risk.
I remained calm and ignored it. Later i will gain my energy by concentrating on the views, Most part of the trail was covered with dense rain forest,endless grasslands, clear stream and waterfalls and that was grasping my head to reach the peak.
In a desperate attempt to suppress my inner voice, that was incessantly telling me to turn back, I thought of having a conversation with my fellow trekkers. This noble thought also failed to provide fruitful results as it was extremely difficult to talk while I was out of the breathe and grumble in final stages.
Under the impression that trekking is all about LOG OFF shut down,GO OUTSIDE witnessing spectacular sunsets on breathtaking mountainous horizons, i get to know that i trapped in the ranges of  western ghats !Moving forward meant steeper trails and louder cries! While turning back was more or less the same ordeal!
When I decided to go for a trek, there was an widelyy injustice I enforced upon myself because I neglected the materials which would have helped me in boosting the walk
As they say, hindsight is indeed 20/20. I would not go back and change my decision to trek, even though it turned out to be disastrous. Sure, trekking involves putting one foot in front of the other in front of the other in front of the… but no matter how simple that sounds, you still need to be smart about it. And sometimes, the best advice is just plain simple. I wish someone had sat me down and told me these basic tips. If you're planning your first trek, here are few tips you should know:

Tip #1: Be naturalastic about your fitness level

On many trail, you face steep hill climbs, stairs and even boulders to clamber over. For your first trek, don't be a fool like me and start slow with a flat, short hike.

Tip #2: Dont hesitate to walk or climb slow 

None. nothing. Zero. At the time i start trekking i didnt compete with the trekkers who was at advance level on mountains. Its okay if you are not in the group.Watching your step and moving to the head will be good decision and never apologize with the space.

Tip #3: Rest or Break 

Be feel like a boss on your first adventure and take rest even if you are not okay on a single mile.Stoping every now and then helps your body build endurance.
But dont bend your knees.

Tip #4: Light weight shoes and trekking shorts

Try to cover the trek with most light weight comfortable shorts or pants or shoes . Its better not to trek with a new shoe which may lead to uncomfortable feets. Make sure you wear clothes that you can remove easily as you trek.

Tip #5: weather forecast ahead of time
If you really want to be a adventurer try out to go without depending on weather. Bcoz adventure is something which keeps you out of comfort. But if you dont want to face this problem its crucial to know what kind of weather to expect so you can prepare accordingly.  


Tip #6: Keep your backpack as light as possible

It always better to know the trek duration and time so that you can pack your backpack as light as possible.  Believe me no one will be in a crave of carrying your luggage towards steep mountains.

Tip #7: Company

Had it not been for the company, I would have never completed this trek! Go with the friends who can make you comfortable and enthusiast you at your each cry and pain.

Tip #8 Plastic Free

Carry out everything that you carried in plastics and do everything you can to minimise your impact while taking in nature’s beauty.

Tip #9 Willpower

 It willl hurt you,It will take time,Its requires your dedication,You will need to make healthy decisions ,You need to path the body to its max,There will be a temptation but i promise you when you reach the peak you feel worhy of doing the trek.

Rest is here



Written By
Juswravel Nations
Imran ali

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw immy.. very inspiring and thoughtful. 👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this tips brother it will helps me in trek ...... greatt work brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tqsm it encourages me alot

      Delete
    2. tqsm to you brother bcz u helps me and encourage me alot dont say thanks ur awsum

      Delete